29 July 2021
This is a bugfix release. It contains some important bug fixes, so everybody is encouraged to update.
Here are the changes:
- When importing a planet file or a huge extract, something with more than about 1 billion nodes, the new RAM node location store could overflow a 32bit “offset” value which meant that the node locations would not be found again. The result were missing features, because osm2pgsql just ignores features with geometries that can not be built due to missing node locations.
- Osm2pgsql creates temporary tables as
UNLOGGEDto get better performance. We fixed a bug where non-temporary output tables were also created as
UNLOGGED(when clustering was disabled.)
- In the flex output table columns marked
create_onlyare now only created in final tables, not temporary tables. This avoids some problems, for instance when using columnn type
- Make the input data check more strict: Two versions of same object are not allowed in the input.
IMMUTABLEvolatility classification from validity check trigger function.
- Make the directory where the config file is available in the flex output
osm2pgsql.config_dirglobal Lua variable.
- Update required libosmium version to 2.17.0. The version 1.5.0 already required this, but it wasn’t documented.