This is a minor release with some bug fixes and internal cleanups and changes, mostly in the “middle” code and geometry processing.
We have released all example config files for the flex output into the Public Domain, so they can be used as widely as possible.
- Some MultiLineStrings were not assembled correctly from relations. This happened when a relation had exactly two member ways forming a closed ring with the two ways oriented against each other (#1394).
- Long LineStrings can (optionally) be split by osm2pgsql into shorter segments. In some cases this would produce invalid LineStrings (aee1be1).
- Do not try to display ANSI color codes on Windows terminals which don’t understand them (ab96aeb).
- When osm2pgsql is started without any arguments, it now shows the help text instead of an error.
- Write PostGIS version to output when osm2pgsql starts up and show error message when a database without PostGIS extension is used (c7927e8, #1400).
- Improved progress output and summary information when processing input files.
- Add log entry with number of threads when thread pool is started (34cf9d8).
- Report overall memory usage at the end of running osm2pgsql.
- Updated included library versions (fmt 7.1.3, libosmium 2.16.0, catch 2.13.4).